- Add a web settings page.
- Add support for multi-user access.
- Add support for HEVC/H.265.
- Add support for setting more video and audio codec parameters.
- Before upgrading to 1.2.x, please upgrade the firmware to 1.1.4193 first.
- Add support for Facebook live streaming via RTMPS.
- The client needs to update the APP of the corresponding version to use with this firmware.
- Add support for setting network priority for streaming.
- Add support for connecting the device through AP mode. Learn more
- Add support for streaming at 8 Mbps.
- Add support for 32 bytes Wi-Fi password.
- Add a function of user authentication for custom streaming server configuration.
- Optimize the UI of the image/video preview area.
- Optimize operation when both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection are available.
- Add an alert when the encoding parameters are set higher than what recommended by FB.
- Add preset for streaming to Facebook Live.
- Fix known problems and optimize performance to ensure smooth operation.
- Optimize UI design.
- Fix known problems and optimize the performance.