- In the Ultra Stream app, tap SETTINGS > Streaming Server > Add Server > RTMP.
- Obtain the streaming server address and stream key from your live streaming service providers.
- In the Edit Streaming Server page, enter URL and Stream Key.
- Turn on Authentication Needed if your live streaming service provider requires
authentication. Otherwise, skip to Step 6.
- Under Authentication Needed, enter your User Name and Password of the third-party streaming server.
- If the RTMP sever is successfully added, you will be brought back to the Edit Streaming Server
page. You can
tap Test to check the network connection.
- (Optional) To delete the account, tap Clear in the Edit Streaming Server page, or
swipe left and then tap Delete on your account in the Streaming Server page.
- Go back to the main interface, tap REMOTE > LIVE to start a live streaming.
- (Optional) Tap the LIVE button again to stop streaming.